Writing a book is a labor of love.
You’ll need to dedicate time to write, research, organize, edit….
But what if you don’t have time to or you’re not sure what to write?
Why Hire a Ghostwriter?
As a certified professional ghostwriter, I do the heavy lifting of writing, researching, organizing, editing, and so much more…for you!
You get the benefit of a polished manuscript without cutting into your work schedule or having to sacrifice somewhere else in your life.
At the same time, you’ll be part of every step of the writing process.
We work through a five step process;
- Discovery– 3-day author retreat with follow-up interviews to flesh out ideas, stories, narrative
- Organize– Transcribe, research, outline, chapter summaries, and synopsis
- Rough– Ghostwrite chapter by chapter, author reads and marks up chapters
- Edit– Go back to the beginning, rewrite manuscript, hand over to author for review
- Polish– Final edits, proofread, code document